This is your opportunity to rate your Lyft driver and pay for your ride.
If you don't rate and pay within 16-24 hours of your ride, then the ride cost is charged to your default payment method automatically and your driver won't be rated. You'll receive an email receipt once payment is submitted.
In Canada, the following payment methods are accepted: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover Card, JCB, Android Pay, Apple Pay, PayPal, and Interac-branded cards that also feature a Visa or Mastercard logo.
Using the payment screen
When your Lyft ride is over, you'll see the rating and payment screen.
- First, rate your drive how to rate your driver. This is your chance to tell us about your Lyft ride. Ratings begin at 1 and go up to 5 (5 is the best!).
- Leave any feedback about your ride in the comment box. Your feedback is shown to drivers anonymously.
- Payment: This is the card that will be charged. To change your payment method, tap the credit card icon in Payment bar then return to complete your payment.
- Add a tip if you'd like to review the total payment amount for your ride
- Tap 'Submit. Once you tap the Submit button on the rating and payment screen, both your payment and rating is submitted to our system. We'll email you a receipt with all the payment info.