Lyft is available at the following airports in New Hampshire. To ensure a smooth airport experience for you and your passengers, make sure to familiarize yourself with the rules below.
Tap each airport name for detailed instructions:
Tap each link to see information which applies to all airports:
Drivers on the Lyft platform are responsible for knowing and following all airport regulations in order to avoid receiving administrative citations from the airport.
- Pick up passengers from Arrivals, at your passenger’s carrier of choice.
- Do not wait or circle back at the airport if the passenger is delayed when picking up.
- Drop off passengers curbside at the terminal entrance, at your passenger’s carrier of choice.
- Do not wait at the airport terminal or accept additional ride requests after drop-off.
Keep your Lyft emblem displayed in your lower right hand (passenger side) of your front windshield at all times while giving Lyft rides.
If you are giving a non-Lyft ride at the airport, make sure to remove your emblem before entering airport property.
If you’ve just been approved to drive, you should receive your Lyft emblem shortly. If you didn't get one or need a new one, place an order in your Dashboard. While waiting for it to arrive, you may print a temporary emblem.
- Do not stop or pull over in crosswalks.
- Do not park in red zones or taxi/shuttle areas unless otherwise specified in the rules above.
- Always follow instructions given by airport personnel.
- If you run into any trouble, like a regulatory citation, reach out to our Support team. We're here to help 24/7.
Airport officials will issue administrative citations to drivers who do not follow the rules. You are responsible for paying any tickets you receive for violating airport rules and regulations.
Airport authorities may ask you for a waybill, which shows your latest ride. Click here to learn how to access your waybill.