We know it's important for you to access your Lyft account when you need it.
Before you begin
- If you can't log in and recently changed your phone number, you'll need to update your number. Read how at How to Change Your Phone Number.
- Be sure your app version and device's operating system are updated. Read more at Phone Software Recommendations and Settings.
If we tried to send you a verification code but you didn't receive it, follow these steps:
- Text STARTALL to 46080
- Open the app, then tap 'Get Started'
- Enter your phone number. If you created your account with Facebook, you can also tap 'Login with Facebook.'
- Enter your phone number when prompted. Next, we'll text a new 4-digit verification code to your phone.
- Do not select 'Resend code.' This can delay the process.
- If you still didn't receive the code, tap 'Problems receiving code.' We'll provide a verification code on a phone call.
- Use the code we give you to log in. That's it!