We know it's important for you to access your Lyft account when you need it. Follow these steps to make sure you can receive verification codes to solve log-in problems.
Before you begin
- If you can't log in and recently changed your phone number, you'll need to update your number. Read how at How to Change Your Phone Number.
- Be sure your app version and device's operating system are updated. Read more at Phone Software Recommendations and Settings.
- If you're still logged in, log out of the app in the 'Settings' tab, then close the app on your device
- Text START to 46080 and follow the instructions
- Restart your device and re-open the app
- Tap 'Get Started' and log in
- Use the code we text you to verify your phone number. Don't tap 'Resend code.' Messages received out of order prevent logging in.
- If you don't get a text after several minutes, tap 'Problems receiving the code?' We'll call your phone with a verification code.