We’ve partnered with Shell and the Fuel Rewards program to help lower your fuel costs. To get started, link your Lyft account with your Fuel Rewards program, then watch the savings roll in. Read below for details about how you can take advantage of this program today.
Lyft drivers can save on gas costs at participating Shell stations by linking their Lyft account with their Fuel Rewards account.
Your fuel discount is decided by your Accelerate Rewards level — so the more rides you give, the more Fuel Rewards savings you earn.
Heads up: Starting July 1, we’re increasing your Shell Fuel Rewards to help you cover the cost of gas through the summer. Depending on your Accelerate level during this limited time promotion, you’ll receive the following daily fuel savings when you fill up at the pump:
- Silver: 10¢/gallon for the first 8 fill-ups each month, then 5¢/gallon after that
- Gold: 25¢/gallon for the first 8 fill-ups each month, then 5¢/gallon after that
- Platinum: 50¢/gallon for the first 10 fill-ups each month, then 5¢/gallon after that
First-time Fuel Rewards users will enjoy an extra 25¢/gallon on their first fill-up during this promotion, in addition to the increased rewards amount. Learn more about our summer promotion.
To redeem Fuel Rewards:
- Open your Accelerate dashboard
- Select your Fuel Reward to create or link your account. Your Fuel Rewards Card will be automatically mailed to you after signing up. To find your member ID or to check if your account is linked, see the Connected Services page.
- At the pump, swipe your Fuel Rewards card or enter your member ID at participating Shell stations. To find participating Shell stations, visit fuelrewards.com or download the Fuel Rewards mobile app. Terms & Conditions apply.
Heads up: Fuel Rewards are only available in the US at this time.