Accelerate, our driver rewards program, allows you to unlock special perks as a thanks for your contribution to the Lyft community. The more rides you give, the higher status you achieve — and the more rewards you gain.
There are three levels: Silver, Gold, and Platinum. Each time you level up, you'll have access to the perks from lower levels, too — a Platinum Status driver has access to perks in all three levels. To access your rewards, just head to 'Accelerate Rewards' in the Dashboard.
Silver Status | Hit the Road essentials
Every driver earns Silver Status, and will receive an email at the beginning of the month granting access to the following perks:
- Honest Dollar
- Starting and growing your savings has never been easier with Honest Dollar, the first savings platform for independent contractors. With Lyft’s exclusive agreement with Honest Dollar, all drivers can receive discounted financial solutions. No complex fee structure or startup costs. Sign up securely through the Dashboard.
- Tax support
- Make tax season a breeze with discounted software from Intuit.
- eHealth marketplace
- Conveniently find a health insurance plan that suits your needs from the industry’s largest online marketplace. Visit Lyft's eHealth page.
- Cell phone discounts with Verizon
- Receive discounts on your monthly bill, family plans, and accessories. Read the full details.
- Doctors on Demand
- From prescription refills to video visits, reliable care is a tap away with Doctor On Demand.
Gold Status | Extra Mile Perks
Once you've given at least 20 rides in a month, you'll receive an email at the beginning of the next month granting you access to our Extra Mile Perks.
- Cover your costs
- Get top discounts on auto maintenance, tires, and tune-ups.
- Thousands of new perks
- From screen repairs to gym memberships, Gold Status contains a treasure trove of savings.
Once you've completed 200 rides in a month, you'll automatically be flagged as platinum for next month.
- Free roadside assistance
- Platinum drivers can call a specific phone number to receive free roadside assistance in partnership with Allstate Roadside Services. Restrictions apply — read the full details.
How do I know which level I am?
We'll send progress updates in your weekly Earnings Forecast. At the beginning of the month, we'll email you details on your status level's perks, granting you immediate access to enjoy them.
How are my rides counted up?
The ride count begins on the first day of the month, and ends on the last. The number of rides you complete in one month secures your status for the following month.
For example, completing 21 rides in March grants you Gold Status in April. Keep cruising to 200 or more rides in April, and you'll achieve Platinum Status in May.
Heads up: This is only available in the US at this time.