To enter or edit the shipping address associated with your account:
- Tap your driver photo in the Lyft app
- Tap 'Settings,' then 'Shipping address'
- Enter your shipping info. Remember these rules for shipping addresses:
- Leave fields blank if they don't apply to your shipping address. Don’t enter: "N/A," "None," "Same," "Home," etc.
- Use the appropriate fields. For example, don’t enter city and state info in the "Address Line 2" field — use the designated city and state fields.
- Use the city you’ll be receiving packages in. This may not be the same city you drive in.
- No need to enter your name; we already have this on file!
- Only use English characters (no accent marks or non-English characters like in Chinese or Cyrillic alphabets). Using these characters or accent marks in the address fields may delay shipments.
- Our system can’t read special instructions for packages, so don’t enter special shipping or delivery instructions in any of the address fields.
- Can’t fit your address in the “Address Line 1” and “Address Line 2” fields? Try using these USPS abbreviations.