Lyft is available in and around the Milwaukee downtown area. As a driver, you are responsible for familiarizing yourself with each venue's designated pickup and drop-off areas. Click the images to enlarge.
- Keep your Lyft emblem displayed in your lower right hand (passenger side) of your front windshield at all times while giving Lyft rides.
- If you’ve just been approved to drive, you should receive your Lyft emblem shortly. If you didn't get one or need a new one, place an order in your Dashboard. While waiting for it to arrive, you may print a temporary emblem.
Waiting for requests:
- There will be a queue for the big music festival in 2019. Only drivers within the designated staging area are added to the queue.
- Enter the queue by getting in line along the staging lane as pictured above (pink). Once you reach the front of the line, you will be directed to a spot along the code pickups area (yellow).
- At the big music festival in 2019, all standard Lyft requests will require you to enter a rider’s 4-digit pickup code before starting the ride. This feature is designed to provide smoother pickups and reduce ingress & egress congestion.
- After you have reached the front of the line, you’ll be directed to a spot along the designated pickup area along North Art Museum Drive pictured above (yellow) for a code pickup requests.
- Once you arrive, a rider will give you a 4-digit pickup code. Enter this code into your Lyft Driver app to see their destination. Once the match is confirmed, the rider will get into your car.
- All other ride modes (XL, Lux, etc.) will be dispatched normally in the far left lane as pictured above (purple).
- Drop off passengers in front of the Art Museum, along North Art Museum Dr.
Review our Policies
- Educate yourself on how to assist members of the community with disabilities. Review anti-discrimination policies here.
- Review the Safety and Zero-Tolerance Policies here.