Everyone’s goals are different. Goal setting allows drivers to set realistic weekly earnings targets, and tracks progress to help them achieve those goals.
Set a goal
The app will suggest a few goal amounts based on how often you want to drive. The more you plan to drive, the better your chance of achieving a higher goal. You can also set a custom goal by entering your own amount.
To set a new goal, follow these steps:
- Open the Lyft Driver app
- Tap the ‘Earnings’ or ‘$’ tab from your home screen
- Scroll down and tap ‘Set a weekly goal’
- Select your desired goal amount and tap ‘Set goal.’ That’s it!
The app will track your progress toward your goal. Once you meet your goal for the week, you’ll have the option to increase it in the ‘Earnings’ tab.
If you miss your goal, the same goal amount will set for the following week unless you adjust or delete it.
Adjust or delete a goal
To adjust or delete a goal, follow these steps:
- Return to the ‘Earnings’ or ‘$’ tab from your home screen
- Scroll down and tap ‘Weekly goal’
- Select a new goal amount or tap ‘delete goal’ to remove the goal completely
Note: Goal progress is not a measure of eligibility for any driver promotions. Goal amounts do not represent guaranteed earnings.