If you are unable to access the Lyft App but already have a Lyft account, visit http://ride.lyft.com to request an original Lyft or Lyft Plus directly from an online browser on mobile or desktop. We’re working to bring Lyft Line and Premier to mobile web, too, so stay tuned!
- Visit http://ride.lyft.com. Enter your cell phone number and we’ll send you a text for verification.
- Enter the code sent via text.
- Enter the address for your pickup location and destination. If you don’t know your pickup address, enable your location in the browser's settings and make sure the pin is displayed in the right spot. If the pin’s placement is incorrect, enter a nearby address or venue and meet your driver there.
- Make sure your payment information is correct.
- Tap request Lyft and you’ll be matched with a driver!
Frequently Asked Questions
Once I request a ride, where will I receive updates?
If you submit a request from a desktop or tablet, you can monitor your driver’s progress via a browser, but always keep an eye on your cell phone — we’ll send all important ride updates via SMS.
Will my ride sync across devices?
Yes! If you request a Lyft on your desktop and then leave the house with only your smartphone, you will be able to pull up the request via your phone’s Lyft app. You can check the browser or app for your driver’s location. Note: If you request a Lyft Line from your phone, you can check the driver’s location on a browser, however, the ride will appear as an original Lyft and only display a portion of the route.
How do I create a home screen shortcut?
If you are on an iOS device, do the following to create a shortcut: