The health and safety of the Lyft community is our priority. With the evolving situation around COVID-19, we want to make sure Lyft drivers and riders know the best ways to help protect themselves and others when driving on the Lyft platform.
Refer to these resources for the most up-to-date information on COVID-19:
- For updates on how we're serving the Lyft community and tips for how to help stay safe, visit Lyft's latest on COVID-19
- For updates on how we're supporting drivers during this time, visit Helping Lyft's driver community, and find more information about Canada Emergency Response Benefit (CERB) here.
- For updates on how Lyft markets are being affected, visit Local updates
- See official guidance from the Public Health Agency of Canada here
- See information on how to help through Ride United Donations here
- See a message from our co-founders here
You can also find information and contact us regarding COVID-19 in the Lyft app's 'Help' section.