Relax knowing your ride will be there when you need it.
- Open the Lyft app
- Tap 'Set pickup'
- Tap the clock icon next to your pickup location
- Scroll up or down to choose a day and pickup time
- Tap 'Confirm.' That's it!
Currently, scheduled rides are available for standard Lyft, not other ride modes.
If scheduled rides are available for you to use, you will see a small clock icon next to your pickup location. Scheduled rides are not available in all regions.
When you schedule a ride, you must specify a pickup timeframe. A driver will arrive in the pickup window you choose. You can schedule a ride up to 7 days ahead of time.
You can cancel a scheduled ride at any time, but Lyft's normal cancellation fee policy applies if:
- You cancel the ride after a driver has been matched,
- The driver is on their way to pick you up, and
- The driver is scheduled to arrive within the designated pickup window.
We predict what Prime Time will be at the time you schedule your ride.
When you confirm your ride request, Prime Time is locked at that rate. Even if Prime Time is higher or lower at the actual pickup time, your Prime Time amount is the same as the original estimate.