- Set your destination
- Tap 'Schedule' on the ride mode selection screen
- Choose a date and time and tap 'Set pick up time'
- Confirm your pickup and drop-off location, then tap 'Schedule.' That's it!
In some regions, Lyft offers scheduled rides for standard Lyft, XL, Lux, Lux Black, and Lux Black XL ride modes.
Scheduled rides are not available in all regions, and may not be available for all ride modes in a region.
If scheduled rides are available for your region, you will see a small 'Schedule' option on the ride mode selection screen.
When you schedule a ride, you must specify a pickup timeframe. A driver will arrive in the pickup window you choose. You can schedule a ride up to 7 days ahead of time.
You can cancel a scheduled ride at any time, but Lyft's normal cancellation fee policy applies if:
- You cancel the ride after a driver has been matched,
- The driver is on their way to pick you up, and
- The driver is scheduled to arrive within the designated pickup window.