Relax knowing your ride will be there when you need it.
- Set your destination
- Tap 'Schedule' on the ride mode selection screen
- Choose a date and time and tap 'Set pick up time'
- Confirm your pickup and drop-off location, then tap 'Schedule.' That's it!
Currently, scheduled rides are available for standard Lyft, not other ride modes.
If scheduled rides are available for you to use, you will see a small 'Schedule' option on the ride mode selection screen. Scheduled rides are not available in all regions.
When you schedule a ride, you must specify a pickup timeframe. A driver will arrive in the pickup window you choose. You can schedule a ride up to 7 days ahead of time.
You can cancel a scheduled ride at any time, but Lyft's normal cancellation fee policy applies if:
- You cancel the ride after a driver has been matched,
- The driver is on their way to pick you up, and
- The driver is scheduled to arrive within the designated pickup window.