Some parts of your profile can be changed in the app, while others require you to reach out to us. What can be changed and how you can change it may also depend on whether you created your account with Facebook or a phone number.
This is the photo your driver sees when picking you up. Help drivers out by making it look as much like you as possible.
If you signed up with a Facebook account, your profile photo is the same as your Facebook photo by default. Whether you created your account with a phone number or Facebook, here's how to change your photo:
- Open the app and tap the menu icon in the top left corner
- Tap 'View profile'
- Tap the purple camera icon next to your photo
- Take a new photo or select a saved photo by tapping 'Choose from library'
- If taking a new photo, tap the camera in the bottom right. Tap the check mark
- If choosing a saved photo, tap the photo you want then tap save in the top right
- That's it!
This is the photo your passengers see after they request a ride. Help passengers out by making it look as much like you as possible!
Here's how to change your photo:
- Log into your Driver Dashboard
- Select 'Driver Info'
- Tap on your driver photo
- Drag the image you want to add or select ‘browse’ to upload the new photo
- Read the image requirements, then check the box next to ‘I have read the requirements’
- Tap ‘Update.’ That’s it!
Got a new phone number or want to use a second phone? Whether you're a passenger or a driver, it's important to keep your phone number updated.
For drivers, keeping your phone number updated ensures you keep your ride history and ratings. See How to change your phone number for more.
Your first name and last initial will be displayed when you request a ride. Drivers never see your last name. For example, if your name is John Smith, your name will appear as 'John S.'
- Open the sidebar menu and tap 'View profile' under your picture
- Tap your name
- Enter your first and last name, then tap 'Save'
Facebook login: Your name is the same one on your Facebook account. Change your name in Facebook to update your name in the app.
Phone number login: Tap 'Contact Support' below to send us a message. We're happy to change your name for you.
Your email address is where we send your ride receipts.
Facebook login: Your default email is the same as your email address on Facebook. Tap 'Settings' in the app to change it.
Phone number login: Change your email address in the 'Settings' tab.
After you change your email address, we’ll send you an email to confirm your new address. Confirming your email or mobile number informs us we're sending your account info to the right place.
For security reasons, you may not be able to use your account until you confirm your email or mobile number, so confirm as soon as you can.
Edit or switch your payment methods in the 'Payment' tab of the app or web.
An easy way to search for destinations is by syncing the addresses from your contact list. This way, you can easily find contacts’ addresses when typing their name in the drop-off field.
You can then select the contact so the address will be set as the drop-off location. You can also add or delete a contact address, and it will automatically sync with your device’s contact list. Here’s how:
- Tap ‘Search destination’
- Tap ‘Import contacts’ at the bottom of the list (this will pop-up if you haven’t yet granted access permission)
- Tap ‘Allow’ when prompted to give contacts list access
- Now your contacts should appear as search results in the drop-off field when you search by their name or address
- Tap a contact name to use the address as a destination
- You can also tap on the edit button next to the contact to add or remove an address–that’s it!