This is your opportunity to rate your Lyft driver and pay for your ride.
If you don't rate and pay after your ride, then the ride cost is charged to your default payment method automatically. You'll receive an email receipt once payment is submitted.
Using the payment screen
When your Lyft ride is over, you'll see the rating and payment screen.
- First, rate your driver. This is your chance to tell us about your Lyft ride. Ratings begin at 1 and go up to 5 (5 is the best!).
- Leave any feedback about your ride in the comment box. Your feedback is shown to drivers anonymously.
- Payment: This is the card that will be charged. To change your payment method, tap the credit card icon in Payment bar then return to complete your payment.
- Tap on your payment method at the end of a ride to choose which promotion you want to use.
- Add a tip if you'd like. You can also review the total amount of your ride.
- Tap 'Submit. Once you tap the Submit button on the rating and payment screen, both your payment and rating is submitted to our system. We'll email you a receipt with all the payment info.