You can take advantage of Allstate roadside services when you need emergency roadside assistance for your vehicle.
- How to request assistance
- Discount rates
- If you have an Allstate/Esurance auto insurance policy
- Roadside assistance for Express Drive users
You can contact Allstate directly through the Lyft Driver app.
Allstate can help with:
- Dead battery
- Flat tire
For accidents, go to this page and select the 'Report an Accident' button for immediate help.
For damage issues or other non-safety related issues, scroll down and select the 'Contact Support' button.
Depending on your eligibility for Lyft Rewards and your relationship with Allstate, you may be eligible for discounted roadside services.
Discounted rates only apply to Lyft-approved vehicles. Personal vehicles that are not approved to drive with Lyft are not eligible.
Silver and Gold
Save an average of 20% (based on national roadside assistance averages) with our pre-negotiated flat rates:
- $79 for towing (includes 5 miles)
- $59 for additional roadside assistance of fuel delivery, lockout, flat tire, or dead battery
- $89 for winching service
Lyft will cover base roadside assistance services from Allstate:
- Lyft covers $79 for towing (includes 5 miles)
- Lyft covers up to $59 for non-tow services such as tire changing, lockout, and dead battery, and and $89 for winching service
- Lyft covers up to $59 for fuel delivery (once per month limit)
You can request up to 3 services within a period. There are four Lyft Rewards periods each year:
- Feb. 1 - April 30
- May 1 - July 31
- Aug. 1 - Oct. 31
- Nov. 1 - Jan. 31
Once you have requested 3 services, you can still use Allstate but will have to pay the pre-negotiated flat rates.
Check your current policy. Depending on your terms and conditions, you may already have roadside assistance coverage.
For help and details on your coverage, please contact your local Allstate Agent or 877-508-4131 for Esurance.
If you use our Express Drive rental program, you are encouraged to contact your rental provider to request roadside assistance.