To request a ride:
- Open the Lyft app and select your ride type, using the icons.
- Confirm the Pin is located in the proper location. Then tap the "Set pickup" button.
- Add your destination, or just wait to tell your driver. Note: Destination is required prior to requesting a Lyft Line.
In select cities, after entering your destination, you’ll see the price of your ride before tapping ‘Request’. Click here to learn more.
4. After confirming your destination, tap the "Request Lyft" button. If you've entered a destination, your exact price or fare estimate.
5. Your driver will arrive shortly!
Going to the airport? See tips and best practices for airport rides.
- Can I Schedule a Ride in Advance?
- Can I Request Specific Car?
- Lyft's Coverage Areas
- Cancellation Policy - Passenger