Lyft Pass is a promotion offered to select passengers that gives them special pricing on rides for a given time.
Lyft Ride Passes
Ride Passes grant access to a specific promotional value for a set number of rides taken during a certain timeframe. See details and the expiration date for your plan in the “Promos” tab of the Lyft app. Some Ride Passes are limited to specific ride types, such as standard, Shared, or XL.
Example Ride Passes: $5 off of 10 rides or $8 flat fare on 10 rides up to a $20 max ride charge.
- Plans are purchased for an upfront price and apply to a specific promotional value for rides taken during a certain time period
- See details and the expiration date for your unique plan in the “Promos” tab of the Lyft app
- Some plans automatically renew and can be cancelled anytime from the ‘Notifications’ tab in your Lyft app
- Some types of subscription plans include the All-Access Plan, Smart Savings Plan, Commute Plan, and Personal Plan
All-Access Plan gives riders 30 rides every 30 days up to a specific value per ride. Sign up here.
Smart Savings Plan Smart Savings Plan offers a specific percentage off all rides taken during a certain time period.
Commute Plan applies to rides starting and ending at your saved home/work shortcut addresses in the Lyft app. These addresses cannot be updated and are determined with the Commute Plan offer invite.
Personal Plan only applies to the designated pick-up/drop off points selected at the time of purchase.
Lyft Passes are invitation-only at this time.
You must receive an email offer to be eligible to purchase a Pass and will only be eligible to purchase the type of Pass described in the email. Passes, subscriptions, and available cities are limited in number.
If you’ve received a Lyft Pass offer and want to participate, follow these steps:
- Select ‘Get the Pass’ in your email offer
- Sign in your Lyft account
- Review the Pass offer details
- Accepts Terms and select ‘Buy.' That’s it!
Once purchased, Lyft Pass credits appear in the ‘Promos’ tab of your app, along with the approved ride modes, the dollar amount per ride, and the weekly/monthly fee.
Renewals and cancellations
Some subscription plans automatically renew to the same payment method at the end of the promotion period. This occurs each week or month, depending on the promotion.
To cancel a subscription, go to the ‘Notifications’ tab in your app and select ‘Manage.’
If your Lyft Pass didn’t apply to a ride, it may be due to the following limitations:
- Lyft Pass is only available in the United States at this time
- Unless otherwise noted, Lyft Pass compatibility is limited to standard or Shared Lyft rides
- Unless otherwise noted, Lyft Pass compatibility is limited to specific coverage zones. Pass rates won’t apply to rides taken outside of their designated area.
- Lyft Pass can't be combined with other promotions
- Passes can't be refunded