Multi-tier bonuses will vary depending on ride requirements and bonus payout by tier.
- Give a set number of rides
- Complete the rides before the end date to get the bonus
- Get your bonus
- When you hit the ride requirement, you’ll see the bonus in your earnings
- Unlock the next tier
- Earn even more in bonuses by hitting the ride requirement for the next tier
Before you begin
You'll need to enter a valid new driver promotion code in the 'Promo/Referral' code space when you start your application.
- If you use a new driver promo link from Facebook, Craigslist, or Google, the code should be automatically entered for you
- If you don't enter a code when at the time you start your application, you won't be eligible for the new driver promotion
Here are two examples of multi-tier bonuses for new drivers:
Example 1: Multi-tier bonus up to $900
- $50 for first 10 rides
- $100 extra for next 40 rides ($150 total)
- $250 extra for next 120 rides ($400 total)
- $500 extra for next 200 rides ($900 total)
If you complete 10 rides, you will then receive $50 bonus and unlock the next tier. After you complete an additional 40 rides (50 rides total), you will receive an additional $100 bonus.
That will be a total bonus of $150, and you will unlock your next tier.
Example 2: Multi-tier bonus up to $250
- $50 for first 5 rides
- $100 extra for next 50 rides ($150 total)
- $100 extra for next 150 rides ($250 total)
The following terms apply to Multi-Tier Bonuses and are subject to change:
- Drivers have 30 days following their first ride to be eligible for the bonus
- Driver must apply the Multi-Tier Bonus code during the driver application to be eligible
- Lyft driver eligibility and approval is determined at the sole discretion of Lyft, and is not guaranteed
- No more than two rides given to the same passenger will count toward the ride requirement
- Participation in this promotion is subject to Lyft's terms of service and Lyft reserves the right to deny the bonus in the event of suspected fraud or abuse
- This promotion runs for a limited time only and may be suspended or ended at any time in Lyft’s discretion. The amount of the guarantee varies by market and time of application and may be changed in Lyft's discretion
- Market-specific caps may apply