Always keep your address updated in case we need to send you anything, like an Amp when you qualify.
Remember these requirements when adding or updating your shipping address:
- Leave fields blank if they don't apply to your shipping address. For example, don’t enter: "N/A," "none," "same," or "home."
- If your address doesn't fit in the 'Address Line 1' and 'Address Line 2' fields, use USPS abbreviations to shorten it
- Enter your info in the correct spaces. For example, state info should be entered in the state space. The state and city shouldn't both be included in spaces like 'Address Line 2."
- Use the city you want to receive packages in. This city may not be the same city where you drive.
- We already have your name, so no need to enter this again!
- Use English characters, which means no accent marks non-English characters like Chinese or Cyrillic. These characters or marks may delay delivery.
- Don't enter special shipping instructions in the address fields
Update your address
Now that you're ready to add or change your shipping address, here's how.
Before you begin:
- Make sure you have the most updated version of Lyft Driver before adding or changing your shipping address. See the Android Play Store or Apple App Store.
- Update your address in the W-9 section (in the 'Payout Information' section) of the Driver Dashboard. The address entered on your W-9 prior to December 31st is used for that year’s 1099 and mailing tax-related documents.
- Open the app
- Tap your profile photo in the top left
- Tap 'Settings'
- Tap 'Shipping address'
- Enter the shipping info where you want to receive deliveries. Be sure to read address requirements when adding or changing your address.
- Tap 'Save'
Below are a few screenshots of the Shipping address update tool in the app.