To enter or edit the shipping address associated with your account:
- Tap your driver photo in the Lyft app
- Tap 'Settings' then 'Shipping address'
- Enter your shipping info. Remember these rules for shipping addresses:
- Leave fields blank if they don't apply to your shipping address. Don’t enter: "N/A," "None," "Same," "Home," etc.
- Use the appropriate fields. For example, don’t enter city and state info in the "Address Line 2" field — use the designated city and state fields.
- Use the city you’ll be receiving packages in. This may not be the same city you drive in.
- No need to enter your name; we already have this on file!
- Only use English characters (no accent marks or non-English characters like in Chinese or Cyrillic alphabets). Using these characters or accent marks in the address fields may delay shipments.
- Our system can’t read special instructions for packages, so don’t enter special shipping or delivery instructions in any of the address fields.
- Can’t fit your address in the “Address Line 1” and “Address Line 2” fields? Try using these USPS abbreviations.
Facebook login: If you created your account with Facebook, you can change your phone number by going to 'Settings.' Don't forget to save!
Phone number login: If you created your account with a phone number, you'll need to have us change the number for you. Send us a message with your old phone number, and what you'd like it changed to.
If you don't know which you are, check your 'Settings' tab to see if you can edit the phone number. If not, feel free to send us a message.