The health and safety of the Lyft community is our priority. With the evolving situation around COVID-19, we want to make sure Lyft drivers and riders know the best ways to help protect themselves and others when driving on the Lyft platform.
Refer to these resources for the most up-to-date information on COVID-19:
- For information regarding Lyft’s Health Safety Commitment, visit here.
- For updates on how we're serving the Lyft community and tips for how to help stay safe, visit Lyft's latest on COVID-19.
- For updates on how we're supporting drivers during this time, visit Helping Lyft's driver community, and find more information on the CARES Act here.
- For updates on how Lyft markets are being affected, visit Local updates.
- For information about One Medical’s Essential Workers program, visit One Medical’s website.
- For official guidance from the Centers of Disease Control (CDC), visit the CDC's website.
- See information on how to help through Ride United Donations here.
- See a message from our co-founders here.
You can also find information and contact us regarding COVID-19 in the Lyft app's 'Help' section.